Bay Area Bomba Blast – 2014
RESUME WORKSHOP– MOCK INTERVIEW SESSION – NETWORKING WORKSHOP
October 11, 2014 @ 9:30am-2:30pm
Nielsen – 1010 Battery St. San Francisco, CA 94111
Our SHPE-Silicon Valley & SHPE-SFBA Professional Chapters and NIELSEN- HOLA cordially invite you to energize your career and join us in San Francisco for a one-day conference with an in-depth look at effective resumes and LinkeIn profiles, how to dress for success, the right approach to interviews and networking for the right contact– all led by bay area professionals with years of experience in different fields of science and engineering.
Whether you are brushing up your skills for the SHPE National Conference in Detroit, MI (Nov. 5th-9th), graduating soon or simply want to learn from our bay area professionals, then this is the event to attend to make it happen!
RSVP here at our EventBrite page!
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Registration / Continental breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:10 a.m. Welcome
- 10:10 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. “How to leverage your LinkedIn profile & Dress for Success”
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. Break/Transition
- 11:10 a.m. – 12:00 pm “Mock Interviews” with Bay Area Professionals
- 12:05 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch (Provided by SHPE SV & SHPE SF with RSVP)
- 1:05 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. “Networking”
- 2:15 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Wrap Up (Event Adjourn)
DRESS CODE: Business Professional
(For the event: bring three copies of your resume, update your LinkedIn profile, and if you have your own business card, bring a minimum of 5 cards)
For any questions please contact:
Julissa Ramirez- SHPE- SV President – President@SHPE-SV.org
Aaron Martinez- SHPE- SF President- AMartinez@SFBayAreaShpe.org